The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Monday, March 21, 2011

One Hot Mama

By no means do I think I look hot right now.  I'm a hormonal hot mess right now.  I wake up every morning sweaty and it's not because I'm dreaming of McSteamy.  I slept last night with just undergarments on and no covers and still found a way to leak from my pores.  I don't know how women carry children in the summer time.  I'm miserable right now and the highs are only in the 80's.  To top things off, this morning I came into work to find out the A/C is broken. I'm typing this blog as I roast like a pot belly pig...all you need to do is stick an apple in my mouth to complete this picture.

One another note I went shopping with my mother yesterday and had a great time.  I bought a dress and shirt and some other necessities for the baby.  She is going to be here in about 5 weeks...I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment