The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Thursday, May 12, 2011

She is perfect!

Miss Vivian has rocked my world in ways I never thought possible.  She has made me more sensitive, alert, protective and vulnerable than I thought I could be.  I know I'm her mom but she really is the perfect baby.  She eats vigorously every 4 to 5 hours, sleeps through everything and has a smile that can warm anyone's heart.

She had her two week checkup this morning and is weighing in at 8lbs 14oz.  I was concerned at first at how long she was sleeping in between feedings but knowing that she is gaining weight successfully will hopefully ease my mind.  The doctor said she is in the 50 percentile for her weight and height which is average.  She was well behaved at the doctors office.  The nurse practitioner said she was a perfect and beautiful baby.  She even showed her off to another nurse in the hallway when we went to weigh her.

I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful baby and caring husband.  I must be doing something right.

When we got home she was so snug in her car seat I just left her there to continue sleeping.  She is so cute.


Look at that belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment