The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Monday, February 13, 2012

9 months

Two weeks ago I took Vivian in for her 9 month check up. She was 19lbs and 9 oz (50%) and 29" long (95%).  She is growing like a weed and feel she is going through another growth spurt now. All 4 teeth on top have broken through giving her 8 teeth total. She likes testing them out on my shoulder which is a nasty habit I'm trying to stop. I refuse to have my child be the biter in the classroom.

I haven't been taking pictures like I should lately.  With our house under construction it takes twice as long than usual to do just the simplest of tasks which leaves me with no extra time.  I have however captured a few photos of Viv with my phone.
She was eating blueberries and laughing the whole time.
Her new thing is wearing bibs on her head.  She looks like she is wearing a golf hat.

We now get home at night and walk around the house with her lion.  She loves being on the go and seeing everything around the house. I just love this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment