The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1 Year!

Miss Vivian Grey is now a 1 year old.  I can't believe how fast time flies.  I was looking at pictures of her from the past year and am amazed how fast she has grown in such a short period of time.  She has changed my world in ways I never thought possible.  I love my little peanut. 

We threw her a party on her birthday this past Sunday and all our family came.  I was super excited my Aunt and Uncle drove in from Austin. We just had a low key party at our house with lots of food and presents.  Vivian loved being the center of attention, imagine that.  She received so many wonderful presents.  I'm so grateful for everyone's love and support. 

Vivian was ready for the party to begin

Our family picture from the day

Opening up cool presents while Everett roams the backyard

Her smash cake I made

 She really loves cake and went to town

After everyone left and she took a nap we went back outside and she played with her new sprinkler.  She had so much fun. I hope she had as much fun as we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment