The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Monday, July 8, 2013

Growing Pains

About two weeks ago I started feeling sharp pains on the right side of my belly.  The pain would start usually during a walk and last for 10-15 minutes.  Each day the pain would feel a little more intense and last longer.  On the sixth day of this annoyance the pain was lasting between 6-8 hours.  I called my doctor and told her what was going on and she wanted me to come in to have a sonogram to make sure nothing was wrong with Easton.  The sonogram simply reveled my baby boy is simply huge and my muscles are resisting his expansion. I was told this was common with a second pregnancy.  Thankfully everything is fine.  One upside to all of that was I got new photos of Easton.  I wasn't going to have another sonogram done before delivery and my last one was performed 12 weeks ago. 

His cute little profile.
His cute little bottom and man parts.

10 more weeks to go!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment