The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Friday, November 22, 2013

Easton is 2 months

Time is going by too fast.  Easton is two months old, Vivian is now 2  1/2 and I just went back to work.  Where does the time go?  Easton has been such a stud.  He smiles, sleeps, thunder poops and eats like crazy.  I started to freak out last week when what appeared to be a rash spread all over his face and upper body.  I thought he was having an allergy to something in my milk or to the formula I give him at night.  Turns out its just bad baby acne....I'm so ready for it to go away.  Other than that, he is a healthy growing boy.  At his appointment on Monday he measured 23" long and 12lbs 12oz.  He is quite the 2 month old. He is really holding his head up now and cooing at everyone who makes eye contact with him.  His sleeping patterns are so irregular.  The night before my birthday he slept for 9 hours straight and then two days after that he woke up every 3 hours.  We will get the hang of things eventually, hopefully sooner than later. 

Vivian loves her little brother.  She runs around the house looking for him in the morning and at night to give him his kisses.  He gladly welcomes them each time. She has really adjusted well to being a big sister. 
Me and the man cuddling
Jolly baby
I think she is a little too big for the chair


No comments:

Post a Comment