The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Thursday, July 10, 2014

MIA

I've been a little MIA lately.  Don't fret, we are still here. :)  It's been a great summer so far.  We kicked off the summer by driving to Waco to see my dear friend Jenny.  Her kids play so well with Vivian.  They had a blast at the park together.  Wish I could see them more often.
Harper, Vivian, Cooper

Jenny taking Easton down the slide

Harper hanging out in a tree

Having a lovely picnic till the mosquito's found them

The next weekend my brother got married.  They had an intimate ceremony in Colleyville.  I think everyone had a great time.  I was so impressed Vivian behaved as well as she did.  She even ate a ceasar salad.  Such a silly girl.
Vivian and her new cousin Marley

Family photo
Vivian and Easton have really started to bond.  They somewhat play together but just enjoy being in the same room with each other.  Vivian really just wants to play mommy and pick him up and put him in timeout...because doesn't every baby need to be put in timeout? I can't wait for him to get a little bigger so they can really play together.  Until then I have this classic picture of the two of them together.
This sums up their relationship
Vivian has also started ballet.  She LOVES it.  She would wear her leotard (sans the tights) everyday if I would let her. 
My little ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment