The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby What?

So, it's official now, I'm having a baby.  I wasn't sure at first I believed the at home test I took when it read, "pregnant".  Reason number 1 being that I drank like a fish the day before I found out and took my baby to a NASCAR event (can't get anymore white trash than that) and reason number 2 I couldn't believe this could really be happening.  Spencer and I had decided that we would start trying to have babies after our 1 year anniversary, I didn't think I would get pregnant ON our 1 year anniversary.  Funny how things work out.  So our 1 year anniversary present to ourselves will turn into another big present on Christmas because our due date is December 27th.  This will truly be the best gift ever. 

We are 8 1/2 weeks along with 31 1/2 weeks to go.  I went to the doctor on Tuesday and she said we are right on track to having a healthy baby this winter.  Here is little britches first photoshoot.  I'm sure you will be glad to know that my baby has a head and butt.  We'll worry about the kneecaps another day.

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Have you had your blood taken yet? It's kinda like the days at the plasma center, but not quite. ;)

    So, so happy for you and Spencer! I promise to be the best Asian auntie ever!!

    ReplyDelete