The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Friday, May 28, 2010

I wish I had cravings

I have always heard people say that they get wild cravings when they are pregnant.  I can't say that I have acquired any particular "cravings" but I have found foods that the near thought of eating them makes my stomach turn.  Chicken, beef, fish, fried food, pasta sauce, onions, peppers, tomato's, eggs...you know, the basic ingredients to ALL cuisines.  I have, however, found a renewed love for peanut butter and jelly.  I don't know what I would eat without pb&j by my side.  I went through a period of time in college when I despised peanut butter.  I don't know if I ate so much of it as a kid that I grew to hate it (similar to meatloaf which I still despise) but fortunately it was just a phase.  I'm hoping this is just a phase and my love for meat returns...soon.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, PBJ! We should meet at Health Camp for a PB shake...see ya there in an hour? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, sounds oddly familiar. I still can't stand the smell or taste of meat...and I definitely eat a PB&J everyday for lunch. Nerdy, I know :)

    ReplyDelete