The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Monday, December 20, 2010

What am I doing?

I went to Babies R Us with my mom today to register for baby items.  I've been excited so far about being pregnant, bringing a new life into the world, being a mom but today reality set in.  I have no idea what I have signed up for.  I'm not even sure I know what I registered for.  You would think that after all the years of studying child development in college I would feel a little more confident than the average expectant mother but that is just not the case.  Why does this mom thing seem so overwhelming...probably because it is.  Keep me in your prayers because I will need all the help I can get.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you have any questions on the registry. I can now tell you what you do need and what is completely unnecessary! :)

    ReplyDelete