The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend

We survived our first road trip with the baby.  The drive to the ranch is usually a little over an hour and half so I made sure we timed her feeding just right so she would sleep in the car all the way there.  I don't think I could have planned it any better because we got caught in traffic and it took us 3 hours to get there.  She didn't wake up until I got out of the car to open the gate at the ranch.

Vivian had a great time hanging out with family. I can't wait to take her back out there.  We got a little side tracked and didn't get to introduce Viv to her cow Velma so we will make sure we do that next visit.  I was able to get some much needed rest as Sherrie watched her all night on Saturday.  Vivian did great too...she is such a good baby.

Not very excited about her bath but boy did she need it.
Resting with daddy
Not quite sure what Panda is doing here so we will move right along
She loves her grandpa
Getting her grub on with Grandma
Chillin with great grandpa
She sure is a daddy's girl

We then went to Lana's on Sunday and grilled.  Spencer wanted to baptize her in the water which I quickly put a stop to but I did let him dip her toes into the water.  She didn't care for it too much but I'm sure that will change as she gets older.
Unhappy face
Lana holding our little bundle







No comments:

Post a Comment