The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Friday, March 14, 2014

Easton the Beaston turns 6 months!

Easton celebrated his 6 months of life on Wednesday.  He was so excited that as soon as I put his 6 month sticker on him he ripped it off and shoved it in his mouth.  So needless to say, his sticker was a little crumbled.
Don't you just want to squeeze him?

Easton is the sweetest boy.  I look at him and can't help but smile and squeeze him.  His smile just melts my heart. He loves to laugh, smile and eat his feet (which usually stink but he doesn't seem to mind).  Over the past two weeks he has really started to sit up on his own.  He stills fall over if he leans too far one way or the other but is getting better at catching himself every day. He still isn't rolling over but I'm not too concerned. Vivian didn't really start rolling over until right before she started crawling.  I think we still have a few months...I hope I still have a few months before he starts crawling. His fine motor skills have really skyrocketed in the past month.  He grabs for toys, pacifiers and moves them from hand to hand.  He also loves to hold my hair.  Holding my hair is like a security blanket to him. Easton has his two bottom teeth now.  Only 18 more to go!

I love the mornings when I can hear him in his crib cooing and holding his feet while staring at the ceiling.  It's the best way to wake up.  That happens about 4 days out of the week.  The other days he wakes up screaming bloody murder. I prefer the cooing mornings myself.

I took Easton to his 6 month check up this morning and he passed all his tests. I couldn't believe he didn't cry after he got 3 shots.  He just gave the nurse a "go to hell" look and then looked at me and smiled. 

Height: 27.25" (75%)
Weight: 19.6lbs (82%)
Head: 17.68" (it was up there)

The thing I love the most is how he and Vivian get along.  Vivian loves her brother and often refers to him as her "boy".  She loves to make him smile and laugh.  She reads to him and plays with him.  I hope this sibling love lasts (fingers crossed).  
Vivian thought he would look cute with this on.
Reading with her brother.
Playing together
Such a happy baby.
I love that he can hold his own bottle.



No comments:

Post a Comment