The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Friday, January 10, 2014

4 months for E

Easton will be 4 months on Sunday so we had his appointment yesterday.  He is growing like crazy.  I'm about ready to give up on carrying him around in his car seat because it's breaking my back. 

Current stats:
Height: 26" (77%)
Weight: 16.13lbs (85%)
Head:17" (??)

Easton is such a sweet baby. He is always smiling and cooing. He is absolutely fascinated with Vivian.  Everything she does or says grabs his attention.  He is a pretty good sleeper but I think he is still waking up so early because he is so hungry.  He goes to bed at 9 and wakes up at 4:30 to eat but sleeps while he eats. He then jumps right back into a slumber until 6 or 7.  I'm going to start him on oatmeal tomorrow hoping this will help him sleep longer until 6 or 7 and eliminate this early morning feeding.  Although I don't know why it bothers me since Spencer or I are up at that time anyway to go work out (yes, I'm insane).

After his shots yesterday he became very irritable and cried for most of the day. By the evening he had a fever and was just fussy unless I was holding him. He is still pretty fussy today so I'm hoping by tomorrow he is back to his old self.

Compliments of uncle G
Such a good baby

No comments:

Post a Comment