The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Friday, January 14, 2011

Did you feel that?

For the past few weeks I have really been able to feel Vivian move.  Each time I feel her moving I grab Spencer's hand and make him try to feel her.  He just rolls his eyes and tells me he doesn't feel anything.  Last night as I was sitting on the couch I felt her moving again and grabbed his hand.  He sighed and started to go on how he couldn't feel it and that he was sure I could but that it was too early for him.  Then suddenly his eyes widened and he stared right at me.  He felt her kick.  He got a big grin on his face and then said, "Was that her or was that your gas?"  He thinks he is so funny sometimes. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the name!! And your pregnant woman chronicles crack me up!!! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete