The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Monday, January 3, 2011

There is a GOD!!!

As I'm sitting at my desk thinking of how I can convince Spencer that leftover chicken from Wednesday night sounds disgusting for dinner a package arrived.  The box was shipped for someone else in the office who no longers operates out of our Dallas office which means its contents are fair game.   I checked to make sure this wasn't a personal gift from someone and it wasn't.  I carefully opened the box to find 4 pints of ice cream inside.  God does exist and he does love me.  Meeting the love of my life, having good health and carrying my unborn child have all lead me to believe that he exists but this is proof!  So as I begrudgingly chew each bite of my dinner I will know that a wonderful frozen treat will be waiting for me just a few feet away.

Thank Goodness Its Friday!

3 comments: