The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Expect More. Pay Less

I've heard that when you are preggo women tend to have crazy dreams.  Two nights ago I dreamt I was going into labor so Spencer grabbed my bag and we headed out the door.  In reality you would drive to a hospital but not in dreamland.  We pulled up to Target and checked in at the pharmacy.  They had three beds setup in one of the aisles and I laid down on one waiting for my turn.  The lady right next to me had her legs in the air and pushing a mighty force out of her who-ha.  As this is going on people are just continuing to shop, picking up prescriptions like this was nothing new.  I saw some friends from high school and they walked over to me with their shopping cart and gave me a pat on the back and wished me luck.  Then it was my turn and I popped out a healthy baby.  They handed me the baby and Spencer checked us out.  We then grabbed our things and walked out of the store and went home with our new addition. 

I'm not sure if this dream is a foresight into the future of retail or just a realization that I shop at Target way too much.  I must say, I do expect more from Target than I do other retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment