The Fam

The Fam

Vivian Grey

Vivian Grey

Easton Mason

Easton Mason

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sleepless in Dallas

I have always been a heavy sleeper. My dad jokes about the huge hail storm that did significant damage to our roof when I was a kid and I slept through it.  One of my roommates from college, Delicia, used to throw parties in our room after I had gone to bed.  She would have music blaring and people hanging out and I would sleep right through it. 

Not anymore folks.  Where I once used to lay my head and drift into a deep slumber I am now awoken in the middle of the night by Spencer's symphonic snoring.  I never knew he snored until this week.  I wonder if he has always snored. I'm surprised he doesn't have bruises on his side from me kicking and nudging him all night long.  If I am now going to be a light sleeper because of the baby this snoring thing has got to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment